Woodgroup are now seeking to recruit a fluent Portuguese and English speaking Senior Consultant in Solar Energy available to work in Brazil for news projects. There are some specifics requirements to the applications, send yours CV’s only if you have the qualifications. If you disire know more about our website anda acesses another articles, use the translator bar on the top of header from this pages. So, let’s do it!
The key responsibilities
• Manage/develop solar projects in Brazil and Latam
• Assess renewable energy projects on behalf of Lenders or Investors.
• Interface with multi-discipline teams of engineers to deliver our scopes of work to clients
• Manage environmental and regulatory requirements for Renewable Energy projects in Brazil
• Develop and monitor construction schedule, identifying main risk and interfaces .
• Perform Business Development activities for Renewable Energy projects in Brazil and Latam.
• Manage Due Diligence projects.
• Engineering degree
• Knowledge of all Project Management techniques
• Fluent in Portuguese and English.
• Competence in understanding solar development, EPC and O&M contracts
• The role is client facing and so must be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
• Experience in PVSYST PV yield prediction software
If you have this profile, please share your CV with us! Send to email@example.com using the subject: “Senior Consultant in Energy”.