The Navy has released the notice for those who have elementary, high school and wish to acquire their seafarers' charters (CIR)
Hello friends and aspirants to seafarers, the Brazilian Navy finally released the 2018 Aquaviary Adaptation Course, which will take place at CIAGA in Rio de Janeiro. With the latent recovery of the Brazilian naval sector, this could be a good opportunity to enter this branch, which does not only cover the oil and gas industry, but also the merchant and cruise segment. Read and understand the requirements to apply below:
- Be Brazilian (both sexes) born or naturalized, with a minimum age of 18 (eighteen) years in
- August 13, 2018;
- Not be a defendant in a criminal action;
- Be up to date with the obligations of the Military Service, in the case of a male candidate;
- Be up to date with the obligations of the Electoral Justice;
- Not having been licensed or excluded, for the sake of discipline, from active service in the Armed Forces or Auxiliary Forces;
- Not be a retired military man due to permanent disability or a civilian retired due to permanent disability;
- Possess registration in the Individual Taxpayer's Registry (CPF);
- Possess a valid official identification document with a photograph;
- Pay the registration fee in the amount of R$ 50.00 (fifty reais); and
- Comply with the instructions set forth in this Notice.
The courses will be for those who are Cooks, Stewardesses, Nurses, Health Assistants and Marine Inactive. In the next paragraph there are the specific requirements for each position, so pay close attention and read carefully, because if you are missing any of them at the time of registration or verification of documents if you come to pass the test, the Navy will not accept your application in the area of seafarers:
- I) For the category Cook (CZA) – have complete Elementary School and, at least, a Cook training course, with a minimum workload of 160 hours.
- II) For the Caterer Category (TAA) - have completed Elementary School and, at least, a Waiter/Taifeiro training course, with a minimum workload of 160 hours.
- III) For the category Nurse (ENF)- be a Nurse or Nursing Technician, with a diploma or certificate issued in accordance with current legislation and registered by the competent body.
- IV) For the Health Assistant category (ASA) - be a Nursing Assistant, with a certificate awarded by an educational institution, under the terms of current legislation and registered by the competent body.
- V) For the inactive of the Brazilian Navy (MB) – have the following specialties: Cook (CO), Usher (AR) or Nurse (EF), provided that he/she has the requirements established in the Maritime Authority Rules for Waterway Workers (NORMAM-13/DPC)
Calendar of Registrations, Tests and Events
- Applications opened on the 9th and will run until the 23rd of April 2018 at a fee of R$50.00.
- On June 4th, the list of candidates and test locations will be announced
- On June 10th the tests will be applied
- On June 11th the templates will be announced
- On June 16th, the classifieds will be announced
These are the main events, check them all out and register ENTER THE MARINHADO BRASIL WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK IN BOLD BLUE, you will be able to check the public notice with more details, tickets and register. Remembering that the tests will only be held in Rio de Janeiro.