Votorantim's internship vacancies are distributed in eight Brazilian municipalities and are intended exclusively for women students of technical courses
Votorantim has open enrollment for the third edition of the Technical Internship Program for Women. The selection process seeks students to work in Votorantim Cimentos' factories located in the cities of Cajamar (SP), Cantagalo (RJ), Cuiabá (MT), Nobres (MT), Rio Branco do Sul (PR), Sobradinho (DF), Vidal Ramos (SC), and Votorantim (SP).
Applications for internship vacancies will be open until May 6, 2022 and are aimed at women technical course students automation, electrical, electrotechnical, mechanical, mining, chemical, safety, work safety, among others.
The Technical Internship Program for Women is a professional development opportunity for students. The initiative also reflects Votorantim's commitment to gender equity. The company aims to reach 30% of women in leadership positions in Brazil by 2030. Last year, Votorantim recorded a growth of 12.6% in the total number of women in the general staff, with 23.5% of them occupying positions of leadership.
The Global Manager of Organizational Development at Votorantim, Tathiana Soto, states that in this third edition of the Technical Internship Program for Women, Votorantim continues with the objective of increasing the number of female professionals working in the company's operations. “We understand that training women to work in our industry is a way of promoting gender equity, in line with our Sustainability Commitments for 2030, and strengthening our ethical and human way of being, through diversity and inclusion. ”, says Tathiana.
The Technical Internship Program for Women starts in July 2022 and will last for one year, with the possibility of extending it for another year, depending on the selected graduation forecast.
Check out all the vacancies offered by Votorantim, the requirements and their locations
- Technical Intern Administrative in Occupational Safety (Cuiabá/MT): Studying technical level in Occupational Safety.
- Technical Intern in Health, Safety and Environment (Cajamar/SP): Studying a technical level in Safety; Excel (desirable).
- Technical Intern in Quality Control (Nobres/MT): Studying technical level in Chemistry; Physical-chemical technical skills; Good laboratory practices; Laboratory safety and 5S methodology.
- Technical Intern in Electrical (Votorantim/SP): Studying technical level in: Electrical or electrical engineering; Good knowledge of PLC.
- Technical Intern in Electrical (Nobres/MT): Studying technical level in: Electrical, electrical, automation, electromechanical; Creativity, interpersonal relationships, teamwork, commitment, resilience, power of argument, operational influence and analysis, with autonomy.
- Technical Intern in Maintenance (Cantagalo/RJ): Studying technical level in: Mechanics, electrical or electrical engineering; Commitment, cooperation, pro-activity, learning agility.
- Technical Intern in Maintenance (Vidal Ramos/SC): Studying technical level in: Mechanics, automation, electrical, mechatronics, electromechanics; Office pack.
- Technical Intern in Mining (Rio Branco do Sul/PR): Technical course in Mining; Basic computing.
- Technical Intern in Maintenance Planning and Control (Nobres/MT): Studying technical level in: Electromechanics, mechanics, automation, electrotechnical, electrical; Creativity, interpersonal relationships, teamwork, commitment, resilience, power of argument, operational influence and analysis, with autonomy.
- Technical Intern in Safety (Sobradinho/DF): Technical course in Occupational Safety.
Applications for Votorantim internship vacancies
Click Petróleo e Gás is not responsible for filling the internship vacancies offered by Votorantim, only promoting opportunities in different locations in Brazil and the world. To apply and find out more information, go to the website or profile of the company that is offering job vacancies and be sure to check out the requirements and activities. Good luck!