The job openings opened by Usiminas, leader in the production and sale of flat steel, are mostly destined for São Paulo
Usiminas, a company in the steel sector, leader in the production and commercialization of flat steel, is today (08/09) with open job vacancies destined for the states of São Paulo, Minas Gerais and Rio Grande do Sul. The company, which partnered with Canadian Solar, stands out as the largest flat steel complex in Latin America and one of the 20 largest in the world, is calling for an analyst, assistant and operator.
Check out the steel mill's job vacancies, their assignments and locations
- Procurement Analyst – Santa Luzia, Minas Gerais, Brazil: Hiring of logistics services (road freight, cargo terminals), inbound and outbound; Management of requisitions and contracts, prior analysis of suppliers; Meetings with internal customers of the areas and with suppliers; Development and monitoring of performance indicators; Analysis of freight prices/costs; among others.
- Junior Foreign Trade Analyst – Cubatão, São Paulo, Brazil: In this opportunity, you will negotiate export documents, register the accounting entries of the Internal Market invoicing, participate in the development of systems to improve processes, prepare management reports, prepare and review standards, among other activities.
- Full Commercial Analyst – Spot Sales – Guarulhos, São Paulo, Brazil: Carry out commercial visits and make sales to customers of the products in the Soluções Usiminas portfolio, surveying needs and preparing proposals; Participate in the improvement of the sector's processes by recommending actions in the face of issues identified in visits/contacts with customers; Analyze results reports in order to find opportunities for improvement in sales of all products.
- Junior Logistics Analyst – Cubatão, São Paulo, Brazil: In this opportunity, you will work with the calculation of payment of invoices, freight and service providers' fees; Monitor finished goods inventory levels and conditions; Monitor the input and output processes of materials and products; Monitor the transport and delivery of materials to customers and distributors; and prepare logistical needs budgets for new products.
- Commercial Analyst Sales Distribution – Santa Luzia, Minas Gerais, Brazil: Sales activities to small and medium-sized customers - flat steel, monitoring the credit limit approved for customers and activating the collection of their debts; Guide the solution of quality notifications; Identify with customers the needs, opportunities and trends of market; Critical analysis of customer requests, verifying the feasibility of manufacturing non-standard products.
- Environment Analyst – Taubaté, São Paulo, Brazil: Carry out processes for obtaining and maintaining environmental licenses, with monitoring of conditions and contributions to their compliance; Manage the other applicable environmental legal requirements; Manage environmental service providers, such as transport and disposal of waste, from contracting, execution and payment; Conducting internal audits according to ISO 14001; Respond to external audits (ISO 14001 certification); Develop and/or update all documents necessary to maintain the Environmental Management System.
- Overhead Crane Operator – Taubaté, São Paulo, Brazil: Operate less complex overhead cranes, loading and unloading coils, rolls, strips and bales in the separation and supply area of auxiliary machines and performing other related activities as needed by the sector; Carry out the transport and movement of cargo in the production unit through the operation of overhead cranes according to standard procedures; Check the operation of the cranes it operates by carrying out tests according to the pre-defined checklist; Comply with the daily planned activities by checking the production schedule together with the immediate superior.
- Assistant – Porto Alegre, Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil: Perform work of a simple nature in several areas, collecting leftover materials and tools, tidying and cleaning the work areas, tying loads with steel cables or tapes, covering the trucks with closed and performing other related activities according to the needs of the sector.
- Laboratory Specialist I PCD (Talent Bank) – Cubatão, São Paulo, Brazil: In this opportunity, you will work receiving, identifying and preparing specimens from samples of steel and laminated products using Machine Tools with or without computerized numerical control, aiming to carry out mechanical, chemical and metallographic tests, according to specifications and within the quality and required productivity.
Applications for job vacancies for São Paulo, Minas Gerais and Rio Grande do Sul
Click Petróleo e Gás is not responsible for filling job vacancies offered by Usiminas, only promoting opportunities in different locations in Brazil and the world. To apply and find out more information, go to the website or profile of the company that is offering job vacancies and be sure to check out the requirements and activities. Good luck!