Start Ressignifying is necessary. Getting something good out of the situation will make you stronger.

Ressignifying is necessary. Getting something good out of the situation will make you stronger.

July 11, 2018 1:27 am to 1:27 am
Follow us on Google News
Ressignifying is necessary.
Ressignifying is necessary.




Ressignifying is necessary. Getting something good out of a situation will strengthen you and open your eyes to opportunities.

You have probably heard about the word resignify, or resignification. Did you know that “everything depends on how you react to events”?. Well, according to my friend and mentor “Kau Mascarenhas, great speaker and dominator of the NLP", O “The most important thing is not what happens to you, it is how you react to what happens to you”.

[adrotate banner=”10″]

It is from this point of view that I begin our conversation.

Have you ever stopped to think how much time we waste complaining about life, the current situation of the country, this and that? Can you imagine how much time we waste in regretting and trying to always put the blame on the other or the situation?

Pay close attention!

You, and only you, is the only responsible with the direction of your life.

Okay, things happen, and many of them are out of our control. But, with absolute certainty, the charge of energy placed on each thing that happens in our life depends on our point of view. We are the ones who will choose whether to stay prostrate and complain, or to take a different attitude to change, or at least minimize the negative charge of what happened to us.

Example 1:

You woke up in the morning and when you got up, you realized that your toothpaste was gone. You are late for work and will not be able to go out to buy a new one at that time. You will have two choices: Stay in a bad mood all day or brush your teeth anyway, just with water, and go to work.

[adrotate banner=”11″]

Example 2:

Losing Your Job: This is without a doubt one of the worst examples and experience a person can have. Okay, it can happen to anyone and many times, moments in the country's economy can inevitably culminate in its shutdown. Well, I sincerely believe that very few people are prepared to face such a challenge, but taking too long to regret is a big mistake. In this case, it makes perfect sense for you to be worried, but don't let this feeling immobilize you. A tip: use only 20% of the time to reflect, cry, be sad and the remaining 80% in actions to get new work. A lot of people, incusive, could look at this moment and think: Oops! Now I will have more time to get that project from my own company to get off the ground. I always wanted to have my own business.

Example 3:

You were leaving your house and when you passed someone you knew, you greeted him with a Good Morning. However, the person did not answer you and moved on. At first you can imagine: Wow, what a lack of manners, or even, did I do something wrong for this person to act like this to me? In the resignification you can take it to the other side: I think he/she didn't listen to me, or even, maybe it's not being a good day for this person and it's certainly nothing to me.

“In reframing you choose what an event means to you. When things go wrong, you look for the good in the situation and give it the most attention. You look to see how to use the situation instead of being a victim of it! It's that simple.

In popular parlance, if life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!

[adrotate banner=”12”]

In every moment of our lives, we have the gift of choosing how we will be affected by events. It is definitely not the event itself that has control or that affects us emotionally. What always affects us is how we react to the event.

reframe It's…

…the art of giving new meaning to the event, It's being able to see the positive side of the event and then focusing on our reactions.

It's not easy. It takes a lot of practice to acquire the habit of resignification. Look carefully at the alternatives! Let go of the all-too-common tendency to be a victim of circumstance.

So what are you going to resignify today?

Enjoy and also see: DISMISSAL: Depression Vs Attitude – Doing Something Opens Opportunities.

[adrotate banner=”13″]

[adrotate banner=”14″]


Related
Most recent