home > Uncategorized

Refinery will start calling 2,500 workers at once

Paulo Nogueira
per
-
06-09-2017 16:53:35
in Uncategorized
rlam




An official statement from the Development Secretariat said that the RLAM refinery will hire temporary labor.

[supsystic-social-sharing id='1′]The secretary of Economic Development of São Francisco do Conde, Ana Cristina Oliveira, explained, during an interview with the Baiana Livre program this Monday (4), the new criteria for hiring professionals in companies that provide services the Landulpho Alves Refinery (RLAM). With the new policy for hiring temporary labor, the selection process will be done through SineBahia.

“We have defined that within these processes, all workers whose registration is up to date will participate in the process. The central Sine will make a selection from the lists that we will forward. They will pull everyone who is on the profile and the system itself will select the subject, the central contacts the candidate and he must look for his letter at the local Sine”, he explained.

Also according to the secretary, the works will generate 2,500 jobs, 80% of which will be allocated to municipalities in the metropolitan region. According to her, there will be six companies contracting temporary labor for the maintenance of unit 39 of the refinery.

“We made a collective agreement that 20% of the total vacancies will be available to companies. There were six companies that signed eight contracts and will have the right to bring their staff. The other 80% will remain and will be divided equally between the municipalities of Madre de Deus, Candeias, São Sebastião do Passé, São Francisco do Conde and Simões Filho”, he declared. Source: Bahia FM

Partner Sites

Advertising




Tags:
Paulo Nogueira
With technical training, I worked in the offshore oil and gas market for a few years. Today, my team and I are dedicated to bringing information from the Brazilian energy sector and the world, always with credible and up-to-date sources.