Multinational with offshore vacancy abroad for electrical professional with experience in the area and English language skills
Excellent offshore job opportunity for an experienced professional who will be part of the world's first ship built off the west coast of Scotland. The client is a renowned owner and operator of offshore vessels with a strong presence within the Caspian Sea region. The professional will be responsible for the management, execution and delivery of the electrical systems assigned in the project. He will report to the Project Director and will contact various departments of the shipyard during construction, with an expected duration of 12 months. It is important that you have previous experience as a leader in the Electricity sector and be available to start in early November 2018 with the possibility of early.
- Electrical Engineer with at least 3 years New Build experience in a superintendent position
- 10 years minimum experience in shipbuilding
- Ability to interpret designs, drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of ship and barge construction challenges and cost factors
- Excellent organizational, time management, quality and communication skills
- IT Skills – Experience in Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel (Advanced) and Project Planner
how to apply
The professional who wants to participate in the selection process should be aware that the vacancy requires an experienced person who really has all the necessary skills in the above mentioned requirements and who masters the English language, because it will be one of the main tools of the professional in the field of work. ROMCREW, the company responsible for recruitment, is demanding in its processes, but the remuneration is satisfactory. The career plan is excellent and the time off is monitored, as the on-board regime is supervised by international agencies.
Interested in the position of Electrical Superintendent, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org