With the market slowly recovering, many companies are massively posting job openings in many roles.
[supsystic-social-sharing id='1′]Many vacancies and opportunities with real selection processes are happening, reflection of the resumption of investments in the oil and gas sector in the country, which ends up affecting all the chains of the Brazilian market. We were able to separate several opportunities in the most varied functions, both in the offshore modality and in the onshore industry. If you can share this post on social media and messaging apps, in addition to helping those in need, you will be encouraging our portal to work harder on your professional replacement.. Follow the vacancies and good luck to all:
- Safety Technicians at Komatsu – Must have technical training, CNH B, minimum of 3 years of experience, Office Package, availability to speak in public and basic English. Resumes until February 2nd. CVs for email@example.com
- Cost Controller at Modec – enter the Modec profile registered on the Vagas website and enter the address www.vagas.com.br/v1636837, there will be all the requirements to apply for vacancies until February 16th.
- Safety Technicians at Rodalog – Complete training in the area, experience in the role and license to drive a car. Resumes must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Maintenance Technicians and Assembly Technicians at Energia – At least 5 years experience in Subsea equipment, preferably from companies such as FMC and Drillquip. Emails must be forwarded to email@example.com. Enter the name of the vacancy.
- Mechanics, Boilers, Boilers, Welders and TST at Manserv - without much additional information, we received these vacancies from page followers, we are just passing on. Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Production Engineers at Iniesta RH – Higher degree in Production Engineering, experience outside Brazil, English and advanced office package. Interested send CVs to email@example.com.
- Maintenance Manager Grupo Resolve – Complete superior, experience in the role, advanced English knowledge in maintenance plans. Salary of R$10,000.00. Interested send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructor at FIEB – The place of work will be in Camaçari-BA. Candidates must have a degree in any engineering, be available to travel for work from Monday to Friday. Send your resume to email@example.com or register on the website www.fieb.org.br/iel.
- Workplace Safety Internship Aluminum Profile – To do an internship in Espirito Santo at the industrial unit located in Viana, many benefits including remuneration. Forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (27)2104-5900.
- Automotive Maintenance Supervisors at Da Mata – Training in Eng, Mechanics, Intermediate IT and experience in maintenance in workshops. Send your resumes to email@example.com or call (18) 34017000.
- Mechanic at Komatsu – Technical Training in Mechanics, Qualification B and knowledge of the Office package. Send your resumes by February 6th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generator Maintenance Technicians at Compac – Experience in preventive and corrective maintenance and B qualification, availability to travel required. Interested send your emails to email@example.com.
- Mechanical technicians at Manpower 20 vacancies – They will work in the maintenance of locomotives and wagons. Technicians in mechanics, electromechanics, mechanics and related areas can apply. Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial Mechanics at Vivante in the city of Pederneiras – Candidates must have experience in the role and technical training. Send resume to email@example.com stating the function in the title.
- Structure Inspector at MODEC – Being Brazilian, technical course, CREA Valid and minimum experience of 2 years in industrial assembly. Activities will be offshore. Interested access the link https://lnkd.in/gc6uxsF and register your CV.
- Automation Technicians at an unknown company - we received this vacancy through social networks, we don't know which company it is from because the domain is from gmail. Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cabotage Master at Zarpcrew. Must have a Salvage, HUET, NR-33, NR-35, CERR, CESS, CACI and FNT course. Interested send CVs to email@example.com.
As you noticed, We will have many works in the coming months. Welders, painters, boilermakers, climbers and technicians will be the most requested, as they are scheduled maintenance. So keep an eye out for Click Oil and Gas, enter the site through an internet browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla, Safari or your mobile's native browser to activate notifications, you can easily download them from Playstore. This way we can notify you immediately when related opportunities arise.