Believe me, and your next job can make you soar. THE Embraer is looking for Maintenance Engineer for the city of Botucatu-SP. Present in several countries, Embraer is in constant search for professional talent so that they can be part of its team.
Responsible for manufacturing aircraft of different categories (executive, military, commercial and agricultural), Embraer SA is a multinational that also produces aerospace parts and provides services and support in the area.
Based in São José dos Campos, in the interior of the state of São Paulo, it can be found in more than a hundred countries.
Curiosity: The Gavião Peixoto runway (Gavião Peixoto aerodrome) is located in Brazil, which is 4,967 meters long, considered the longest in Latin America.
How to work at Embraer
The company has an excellent career plan for those who intend to stay in it for a long period (a dream of most professionals in Brazil), standing out as one of the largest companies dedicated to aerospace in the world market.
Embraer is constantly growing and there is no possibility of closing.
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity and secure your spot and career in one of the largest multinationals in the field.
OFFICE: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
WHERE? Unit in the city of Botucatu-SP.
– Higher Education in Engineering;
- Basic English;
– 01 year of experience.
- Intermediary English.
- Act as a pillar MP using the TPM methodology;
- Prepare technical and visibility reports, seeking support for decision making;
- Participate in the development of projects, detecting opportunities for improvement;
- Participate in the elaboration and review of processes and procedures relevant to the area;
- Develop service and material suppliers, evaluating all their infrastructure, resources and technical capacity.
Candidates will be submitted to a Toxicological Examination (ETSP) when the vacancy refers to the activity classified as Risk Activity to Operational Safety in Civil Aviation (ARSO).